RC肥肥不運動風(kyo7878)

2014/07/02 06:09:27

發文

#5444396 IP 236.82.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
轉貼自
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1003637
才400英里DCT就掛了... 還好當時有忍住沒衝首批😀
麻煩優卡的高手幫忙翻譯一下🙂

Was driving last night on the freeway and all of a sudden on the nav screen it said Drivetrain malfunction... Car went into neutral and I coasted onto the shoulder.

When I tried to put the dct in gear it would switch back to park. So it was stuck in gear.. Pressed the SOS button and the call connected and I listened to music on hold for 1 1/2 hours.. No one ever picked up and I could not disconnect. Finally the call ended on its own and I called bmw road side direct from my cell. Bmw road side played so many games, kept canceling tow trucks after waiting 2 hours and then scheduling a tow etc.. Supervisor didn't care at bmw when I escalated it. My wife and I were stranded from 6:45pm to 2am with no food or water. Bmw couldn't reach anyone who wanted to take responsibility for my car being it is lower to the ground and can risk scraping the bumper when pulling on to a flat bed.

The car needed a low loading tow truck.. Bmw said we are going to have to spend the night.. I called AAA and they had the nicest guy out in 30 min.. He didn't have the right truck either but he works with a local bmw dealer and knew exactly how to Handel it.. Bmw roadside never once helped and never told the towing people what we needed to move the car.

My m4 has only 400 miles on it and it's broken.. It's at the dealer now so god only knows what it will need?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update,

Someone from BMW NA called me today and said they are working with my dealer to get my car fixed asap. But there is a problem he said.. BMW USA nor BMW Germany have 0 DCT trans units to send us.. Now he has to contact the manufacture of the DCT and have them make one up special for my repair and this could be awhile.. He said that is why he is now getting involved.. I told him if it takes 30 days or more, I will exercise my rights and contact a lemon law attorney that I have used successfully before.

I told him it's not right to lose a new car esp when I paid extra to have it early for the summer.

Will keep everyone posted of more info as I get it. I am no longer in communication with the dealer, He told me to call him directly if I have any questions..

So the wait continues with no answers yet until the manufacture of the DCT gets back to him with an ETA.

則留言

F1Insight(f1insight)

2014/07/02 07:30:53

發文

#5444415 IP 74.175.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 kyo7878 (GS-愛撫運動風) 所寫
轉貼自
麻煩優卡的高手幫忙翻譯一下🙂

Was driving last night on the freeway and all of a sudden on the nav screen it said Drivetrain malfunction... Car went into neutral and I coasted onto the shoulder.

When I tried to put the dct in gear it would switch back to park. So it was stuck in gear.. Pressed the SOS button and the call connected and I listened to music on hold for 1 1/2 hours.. No one ever picked up and I could not disconnect. Finally the call ended on its own and I called bmw road side direct from my cell. Bmw road side played so many games, kept canceling tow trucks after waiting 2 hours and then scheduling a tow etc.. Supervisor didn't care at bmw when I escalated it. My wife and I were stranded from 6:45pm to 2am with no food or water. Bmw couldn't reach anyone who wanted to take responsibility for my car being it is lower to the ground and can risk scraping the bumper when pulling on to a flat bed.

The car needed a low loading tow truck.. Bmw said we are going to have to spend the night.. I called AAA and they had the nicest guy out in 30 min.. He didn't have the right truck either but he works with a local bmw dealer and knew exactly how to Handel it.. Bmw roadside never once helped and never told the towing people what we needed to move the car.

My m4 has only 400 miles on it and it's broken.. It's at the dealer now so god only knows what it will need?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update,

Someone from BMW NA called me today and said they are working with my dealer to get my car fixed asap. But there is a problem he said.. BMW USA nor BMW Germany have 0 DCT trans units to send us.. Now he has to contact the manufacture of the DCT and have them make one up special for my repair and this could be awhile.. He said that is why he is now getting involved.. I told him if it takes 30 days or more, I will exercise my rights and contact a lemon law attorney that I have used successfully before.

I told him it's not right to lose a new car esp when I paid extra to have it early for the summer.

Will keep everyone posted of more info as I get it. I am no longer in communication with the dealer, He told me to call him directly if I have any questions..

So the wait continues with no answers yet until the manufacture of the DCT gets back to him with an ETA.

昨晚開上高速公路兜風
結果螢幕上出現DCT要小歇一下

我按了求救按鈕 BMW超棒的讓我們聽音樂平靜心情
聽了一個半小時之後求救就斷線了 心情也平靜許多

我從手機打電話給BMW路援中心
他們怕拖車公司腦殘弄爛我的車 花了好幾個小時搞不定

可能是BMW怕我們吃太多了 讓我們跳過晚餐待在高檔的車上待了一夜
我爽爽的在這高檔的車內從晚上六點多待到凌晨兩點多 真爽還能省一頓

想說爽夠了就打電話給AAA求援 他們30分鐘內就到了
真快 害我少爽了一下 不能繼續待在這麼高級的車內
他們雖然沒有卡車專門應付低底盤的車 但還是用高超的技巧把車裝上卡車了

BMW似乎是要我們用心體會高檔的內裝
所以盡可能讓我們待在車內

我的M4開了400英里就需要休息
真是高檔兼高貴 我超愛的

-----------------
更新一下
BMW摳我說DCT變速箱沒現貨
要重新做一顆給我
真爽 400英里就有新變速箱可以用

我跟他說如果超過30天
我就要找律師請他吃很酸很酸的檸檬(爛車的意思) 我之前也請人吃過

我跟他說車子本來就是要在夏天來爽一下
現在可以在夏天來之前換一下新變速箱還滿爽的
那我就繼續等吧 好東西需要時間😆
我是壞人 壞到骨子裡了 沒救了

RC肥肥不運動風(kyo7878)

2014/07/02 07:57:51

發文

#5444422 IP 232.5.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
哈哈,翻的真好!好評!!😀😀

巧達(guo6671)

2014/07/02 08:01:49

發文

#5444424 IP 239.253.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
😇😇😇

獨孤求敗(alwayshappy)

2014/07/02 08:35:35

發文

#5444439 IP 189.61.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
真的很爽🙂

周爸(tm20)

2014/07/02 09:02:47

發文

#5444464 IP 92.136.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
😰😰上禮拜才去看M4的說

死丫頭!我不姓鄧!(logosogo)

2014/07/02 09:07:51

發文

#5444473 IP 178.149.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2014/07/02 09:07:51

發文IP 178.149.*.*

[quote=tm20 (周爸)][三條線][三條線]上禮拜才去看M4的說[/quote] 周爸殘殘開下去啦[愛心] 一個人要買到2次檸檬車,還真不是一件容易的事[傻笑]嚴重懷疑是人的問題[傻笑] 像周爸都順順開,可以開20年[害羞]

2014/07/02 09:08:38

發文IP 178.149.*.*

[quote=tm20 (周爸)][三條線][三條線]上禮拜才去看M4的說[/quote] 周爸殘殘開下去啦[愛心] 一個人要買到2次檸檬車,還真不是一件容易的事[傻笑]嚴重懷疑是人的問題[傻笑] 像周爸都順順開,可以開20年都不會壞[害羞]
回應 tm20 (周爸) 所寫
😰😰上禮拜才去看M4的說

周爸殘殘開下去啦😍

一個人要買到2次檸檬車,還真不是一件容易的事😆嚴重懷疑是人的問題😆

像周爸都順順開,可以開20年都不會壞😊

死丫頭!我不姓鄧!(logosogo)

2014/07/02 09:14:10

發文

#5444476 IP 178.149.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
像我SOS按鈕按下去,幾秒鐘就有人接了,1個多小時太誇張了😇
我還試過幾次,我都跟對方說,只是想試試看有人在嗎😆
一年要USD 199年費不玩白不玩😞

nidhogg(nidhogg)

2014/07/02 09:35:05

發文

#5444489 IP 75.74.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 f1insight (F1Insight) 所寫
回應 kyo7878 (GS-愛撫運動風) 所寫
轉貼自
麻煩優卡的高手幫忙翻譯一下🙂

Update,

昨晚開上高速公路兜風
結果螢幕上出現DCT要小歇一下

我按了求救按鈕 BMW超棒的讓我們聽音樂平靜心情
聽了一個半小時之後求救就斷線了 心情也平靜許多

我從手機打電話給BMW路援中心

真快 害我少爽了一下 不能繼續待在這麼高級的車內

BMW似乎是要我們用心體會高檔的內裝
所以盡可能讓我們待在車內

我的M4開了400英里就需要休息
真是高檔兼高貴 我超愛的

-----------------
更新一下
BMW摳我說DCT變速箱沒現貨
要重新做一顆給我
真爽 400英里就有新變速箱可以用

我跟他說如果超過30天
我就要找律師請他吃很酸很酸的檸檬(爛車的意思) 我之前也請人吃過

我跟他說車子本來就是要在夏天來爽一下
現在可以在夏天來之前換一下新變速箱還滿爽的
那我就繼續等吧 好東西需要時間😆

這篇真是神翻譯呀~~~~
給您一個讚~~

M(akaboeaeaga)

2014/07/02 09:47:04

發文

#5444501 IP 170.71.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 logosogo (死丫頭!我不姓鄧!) 所寫
一年要USD 199年費不玩白不玩😞

😲 😆 😆
Mr. M

死丫頭!我不姓鄧!(logosogo)

2014/07/02 09:49:04

發文

#5444504 IP 178.149.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 akaboeaeaga (M) 所寫
一年要USD 199年費不玩白不玩😞

😲 😆 😆

不過對方還是會先問密碼😆

RC肥肥不運動風(kyo7878)

2014/07/02 09:50:30

發文

#5444506 IP 232.5.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
一年要USD 199年費不玩白不玩😞

小弟曾經說要找女人,對方只淡淡的回說:先生,我們不做這種沙必思😀

死丫頭!我不姓鄧!(logosogo)

2014/07/02 09:57:48

發文

#5444519 IP 178.149.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 kyo7878 (GS-愛撫運動風) 所寫
一年要USD 199年費不玩白不玩😞

小弟曾經說要找女人,對方只淡淡的回說:先生,我們不做這種沙必思😀

😲你需求大喔

M(akaboeaeaga)

2014/07/02 10:01:18

發文

#5444522 IP 170.71.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 akaboeaeaga (M) 所寫
一年要USD 199年費不玩白不玩😞

😲 😆 😆

不過對方還是會先問密碼😆

😆 記得第一個車商有這種服務的是on star系統?
Mr. M

死丫頭!我不姓鄧!(logosogo)

2014/07/02 10:12:15

發文

#5444539 IP 178.149.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 akaboeaeaga (M) 所寫
回應 akaboeaeaga (M) 所寫
一年要USD 199年費不玩白不玩😞

😲 😆 😆

不過對方還是會先問密碼😆

OnStar好像不是第一個..

M(akaboeaeaga)

2014/07/02 10:15:07

發文

#5444544 IP 170.71.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 akaboeaeaga (M) 所寫
回應 akaboeaeaga (M) 所寫
一年要USD 199年費不玩白不玩😞

😲 😆 😆

不過對方還是會先問密碼😆

OnStar好像不是第一個..

😲 😲 了解!第一代的on star出來時我還笑說按鈕做的好遜。。。沒想到居然也這樣過了快10年。。😩😩
Mr. M

5星級的酸民(buickgnx)

2014/07/02 10:45:00

發文

#5444573 IP 12.116.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
我承認我很酸是不對,但是有些事實不酸是無法解決事情跟找出真相

覓一(ab6401)

2014/07/02 10:56:25

發文

#5444591 IP 35.29.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 f1insight (F1Insight) 所寫
回應 kyo7878 (GS-愛撫運動風) 所寫
轉貼自
麻煩優卡的高手幫忙翻譯一下🙂

Update,

昨晚開上高速公路兜風
結果螢幕上出現DCT要小歇一下

我按了求救按鈕 BMW超棒的讓我們聽音樂平靜心情
聽了一個半小時之後求救就斷線了 心情也平靜許多

我從手機打電話給BMW路援中心

真快 害我少爽了一下 不能繼續待在這麼高級的車內

BMW似乎是要我們用心體會高檔的內裝